Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Happy Birthday, Ellis!


Okay, so I'm a little late for the birthday train, but thought it was about time to get some anniversary photos of Ellis out on the old blog for posterity (and your viewing pleasure!). Ellis is a riot these days - funny, curious, determined and full of energy. He is taking steps on his own and I waiver between encouraging him to go all the way across the room and hoping he stays on all fours for just a wee bit longer. I love watching my little boy grow up, but I'm already missing his baby days. Thank goodness Owain is keeping us entertained in his gurgling, smiling, goo-goo-ing, baby ways. Ellis just can't WAIT to get his grubby, meaty hands on that baby and teach him all his mischievous ways.

We are welcoming the crisp, cooler days of fall and watch and wait as the trees explode into color. It's been wonderful having Matt with us for a long visit and we'll sadly send him off back to the pacific NW at the end of the week. Who's on board for a visit next?! Come one, come all - we miss you and would welcome you with open arms, pots of soup, cans of applesauce, and fresh tomato sauce.

Love and one-year-old raspberry kisses to you all,
Becca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been staying tuned in but have been speechless looking at photographs of both owain and ellis, pre and post birth. I can't stay silent any longer. I love checking in on you guys and the two beautiful babies and their beautiful moms and dads every other day. You have all made really amazing things. good job!
an inspiration.