Thursday, March 15, 2007

7 Month Spazola


Somebody has replaced my child with Hammy McHammerson. He's now making some serious goo-goo eyes at auntie and anyone else who will indulge him, scooting, almost crawling and pulling himself up on things, and is VERY INTENSE about what he likes (hitting the buttons on the the toy farm that neigh, moo, crow and play three farm songs) and does not like (the diaper change drama, being contained or restrained in any way). I wonder where he got that? Here are some recent snaps of our trip to Madison and Chicago last weekend to see Jay's family and our new niece, baby Sanne!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Mistie? Okay, I'm probably the only one who cares about the horse in the midst of all these gorgeous kids, but wow! She looks great! She must be, what, 25+ by now? Oh, the memories....

Karen

charissimo said...

I wish i could tell you that was Mistie, Karen, but that's actually our Belgian, Gideon. You can see some Mistie photos if you go to the Farmlife Flicker photos link on the right and click on the horses album. I think there are just a few of them of Colby and Mistie in the snow, and of course Mistie is grazing placidly in the background while Colby mugs shamelessly for the camera, but at least it's proof she's still alive. :D She's 31 this May! I've been thinking I need to get some photos of her on the blog anyway, as this is probably her last winter. Her arthritis is really bad, so I may put her down this fall. Sad!

~C

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes. How could I forget the exclamation point on her face? 31. Wow. Who ever would have dreamed she would end her days on a farm in Wisconsin? I wonder if any of those other horses are still alive? Probably not, as Mistie was one of the youngest, if I recall. I don't envy you the day you have to say goodbye, but you'll know when the time is right.

Anonymous said...

Say hi to Mistie and Colby and Gideon from me!

I personally love - and this will come as no shock to those who know me - the fact that Sanne is reclining on a blanket of disco deliciousness! A girl after me own 'eart.

J