Thursday, January 25, 2007

Today's Favorites

I was browsing through iPhoto today and couldn't resist pulling out some of my latest favorites of the boys for your viewing pleasure...

Ellis and Owain on the way to Minneapolis...dueling car seats.

I have no idea what's going on here. Clearly some kind of scheming to break Owain out of that Johnny Jump Up and sneak out of the house later.

Ellis was really excited about this until he fell on his face about 30 seconds after this photo was taken. "Cold!" is a new favorite word.

This is my little boy, all grown up! And how do you like that sweet leisure suit?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, every photo posting is even more adoroble than the one before! I can hardly stand it!

J

christina said...

absolutely adorable!

Ann-Marie said...

i can see it now . . . ellis in high school . . . total heartbreaker! :D