Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Subzeroes (or: How to Stave Off the Crabola Virus When it's Too Stankin' Cold to Go Outside)

It's never too early to teach a youngster the fine art of guitar tuning, eh?

Who needs snake charming when you can charm toddlers? Fetch me my oud, pronto.


Getting ready for our trick riding act.
These boys have got to start pulling their weight around here somehow.




It's a very good day when you can get a couple of ankle biters to simultaneously wear little red plastic goggles AND pose for some snaps. I'm thinking I may try my luck in Vegas next. By the way, if you need any work done, let me know. These two craftsmen are just waiting to be a part of your next project. And they work for graham crackers!

4 comments:

Frogs Mom said...

Ah the crabola virus. :)

We're in the high 20s when I leave the house around 10 and I think that is plenty cold.

I love the pictures. Those baskets are fabulous. Do they get in themselves?

Ellis hair is so long - I love it! Looks like Owain is getting some coverage too!

christina said...

those pictures are super cute! like the snake charm comment ;)

The Process said...

I can't even handle it, thank you for making me laugh today!

P.S. I'd totally work for graham crackers too.

Isabel Aven and Sylvia Harper said...

i'm taking notes here... we are fighting the crabola virus lately too!!