Friday, December 11, 2009

10 Days

10 Days yet until winter even begins, and yet, here we sit in nearly foot-deep snow, trimming the Christmas tree, and bundling ourselves against the frigid temperatures. The first days of December have certainly brought a new season upon Lostview Farm. Here are some of our days leading up to the solstice & holidays in pictures.

Tree trimming with Owain & Ellis


I think we could have fit at least another dozen ornaments on that one branch.

Stockings lovingly made by Gaga (my mom!)

My bundled little Barbaloot

The boys on Thanksgiving morning (only moments after this photo did I tuck the camera into the diaper bag and forget to take any more photos of our absolutely lovely time with my entire family for Thanksgiving feasting and festing!)

The sun setting on the cornstalk stubs.

The beautifully bleak midwinter approaches...

2 comments:

scrappinmum said...

Wow, I have some pictures of this same baby that are 30+ years old! I will see what I can dig out and bring them Christmas.

christina said...

i can not get enough of the pictures of phelan!!!! so bright-eyed and cute!