Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy Birthday Charis

(unashamedly inspired by Dennis)

I got to look into the beautiful blue eyes of Charis today - after a 5 day absence while she was in Hollywood. I spent a glorious time with Owain and my family in Madison. Glorious is not the best word, there isn't one for time with Owain.

BUT, to be back with Charis: inspirational, flutters my heart and makes middle whoozy, creative, life-giving, breathtaking, passionate, driving, unstoppable, sexy as all get out, challenging, and never letting me settle, but encouraging me to be the best man I can be in a way that nobody could dream of or accomplish.

I am turning up many new and great avenues these past few weeks and this year ahead, and it is because of Charis and her unsinkable love.

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Jay,
how cool.
you are a lucky motherfucker (literally too).
and so is she.
-Matt

charissimo said...

Thanks a lot for dropping an f-bomb on our blog, Matthew.

Matthew said...

My fuckin' pleasure.
-m

charissimo said...

Yeah, I think the "literally too" was an especially nice touch.