Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tea and Truffle Tuesday

I wanted to post really quick because I feel awash in gratitude. I sit here in a booth in Legacy Chocolates about to get cracking on my writing and I wish I had a camera to capture the beauty that is my weekly ritual of Evening in Missoula hot tea and malibu coconut 85% chocolate truffle. Each Tuesday I bring Owain down to Jay after he's done with work, and they do something - I don't even know what - while I savor some chocolate and type away at this here keyboard, trying to write something worthy. And if that weren't enough, then I get to go to yoga. Tuesdays are pretty much my dream day.

So thanks, baby.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I love Evening in Missoula tea! Thanks for reminding me that Tuesdays ARE awesome. I have knitting tonight and while most of me is totally zonked and just wants to crawl into bed as soon as Dan gets home, I will not. I will go out and I will knit. There will be chocolate too. Yay Tuesday!

Isabel Aven and Sylvia Harper said...

ahhhh, another EIM fan here. i used to live around the corner from the shop that makes it. good times, good times. i need a tuesday ritual i think :)

Anonymous said...

Yoga is part of my Tuesday ritual as well, but I'm missing out on the tea and truffle part. I think I'm inspired...

charissimo said...

Oh yeah, you can't do it without the truffle Karen. That's one of the unbreakable rules! :D

Misty said...

Sounds lovely!