Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Arthur Love

I love my sister's post. I have to say, though, that I'm a little hurt that she didn't include Jay's and my special name for the fetus (NOT the baby, by the way). The way I know I'm related to Arthur is that some of Arthur's favorite foods have been Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and what B calls "baked potato build-up" and I like all of those things too!

I love being "the fun aunt" to my two nieces Hope and Ellie already and can't wait to expose Arthur to all the naughty influences in life. It just seems right to have a little person out there at the farm, doesn't it? Little person is a funny term, I suppose. It kind of makes Arthur sound like an Oompa Loompa.

I'm going to ask Chris real nice-like to post some photos of the horses at the farm, as many of you have asked to see some. I know he took a few on his birthday weekend.

Love and cigars to all-

Charis

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Um, Cigars to all but Becca, by the way. I'm sharing my classroom with a health teacher and we have been learning all the HORRIBLE things smoking can do to Arthur. So if you are partaking AVOID BECCA (and Arthur).
Enjoy those cigars now, lovelies,
Corrie

charissimo said...

Have no fear, Cor. I meant pink and blue bubblegum cigars to all.

CC

Anonymous said...

Is it weird that i'm more intrigued by the removal of a post than the actual comments remaining?