Saturday, November 11, 2006

Guess who came to visit!

Corrie Poppins and Grandma Amy are here! Good times, LOADS of amazing snacks, great catching up with two of our favorite people. Ellis and Owain have both taken to Cor and Amy like they've known them forever...especially when Amy does her Grover voice and Corrie blows raspberry kisses. The farm has become vacation haven since they arrived yesterday and we don't want them to ever leave.

p.s. it snowed yesterday - a very special midwest welcome for the Jackson gals.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - y'all beat Reuters for up-to-the-minute breaking news of the Jackson tour WITH PHOTOS. Bless your beautiful hearts. Please give those little farm boys big hugs from their friend-who-longs-to-meet-them. XXXOOO to all of Lostview + the J's.... from (an easy puzzler here):

[waning big storm] Kath [SUPPOSEDLY GIANT HUMONGOUS WINTER RAINNNNNN STORM]

Anonymous said...

P.S. Is that Jay's meltingly delicious pizza that we smell?

Anonymous said...

OOH, how great is that! Thanks for the late breaking news in pix of the Jackson visit. I hate to admit it but I AM a bit jealous. Someday I hope to make my way out there. I love you all; thanks sooo much for keeping in touch. You are all missed by me. kathie

The Process said...

Now if only Corrie would do a posting! Looks like a great time up there!

Ann-Marie said...

that photo of ellis is christmas card material!

Becca said...

Anne Marie - how good to see you on the blog again! I was thinking about you the other day - you and YOUR great blog. I need to catch up with your comings and goings via blogger again soon. Hope all is well with you and your family. Becca

Ann-Marie said...

all is well with my family, thanks!

my blog is such a funny place. if/when you read my most recent posts you'll see why. it's so terribly pointless, yet i continue to write!

stay tuned for some real news in the next few weeks, though . . . !

;)