Sunday, November 19, 2006

Owain @ 3 months

The three month mark finds Owain's grandmas representin' with a strawberry hat made by Grandma Jeannine and a visit with Grandma Lynda, who can get him really laughing, just like she does the rest of us! Owain is still feeding the horses with me every morning and is now teething (early - God help us), rolling over like a madman, squealing, enjoying the johnny jump-up and blowing raspberries, and continues on his crazy sleep schedule (7 p.m. - 11:3o p.m., midnight - 3 a.m. and 3:30 - 4:30 or 5 a.m on a good night!) At least he wakes up cheerful and ready to greet the day loudly and with a great flailing of limbs ... who needs sleep, right?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I have a feeling that it won't be long before we see pictures of that humongous kid carrying Charis around! Plus half the farm! He is soooo big. He's grown so much already... get ready... I CAN'T *BELIEVE* THAT! I feel cheated that I missed all of his small days already. Sniff!