Thursday, January 12, 2006

Reconnected

Let me just tell you folks, we are SO close to having internet at the farm, I can almost taste it! And you know what that means...I will be able to re-join the land of email and internet and best of all, blogging.

I'm at the Colfax library with Chris right now (at least until they boot me off the computer in 5 minutes), while Charis Ellis-sits. That sounds weird. But, I'm sure the two of them are having loads of drooly, babbling fun. Or Ellis is screeching Charis's ear off.

Also, I PROMISE to post some new photos...just as soon as we get the internet up and running and I finally get myself educated on HOW to post photos. It's about time now, isn't it? Anyway, aside from being a content-free post, I just wanted to express how thrilled I am to get back in the old Lostview Farm blog saddle. And I'd also like to make public my HUGE appreciation for Charis's loyal and beautiful posts. Without Auntie, Ellis-news would be way, way behind.

Talk to y'all soon!
Becca

No comments: