Friday, September 16, 2005

Ellis Photos








Thanks for all the comments everyone. Becca and I are especially pleased to have our son share a birthday with London Spears. We ended up coming home a day early from the hospital since things were going so well. Ellis tends to sleep heavily from 6-9 in the evening and want to eat--and I mean EAT--from 9 to 1am. We are still getting at least 6 hours of sleep, since he conks out after feeding for 4 hours strait and doesn't wake up until around 7. Its great to have him home though. There's not too much to report. When he's hungry he's really hungry, when he's upset he's very upset, and when he's tired he is comatose. He's the extreme baby. Anyway, here are some early pictures for you all out there. I was not able to find any pictures of Britney Spears' baby, so if anyone has some, please post or pass them on to me so I can post. I wouldn't want to hog all of the glory from her.

No comments: